BTOFIELD 2019 / 11 July / 13h30-18h30
Digitisation of agriculture: build your project in partnership mode!
The deployment of solutions still faces many obstacles:
- taking into account the user in the construction of the offer
- questions of data properties
- measurement of economic, social and environmental impacts
- user training
- rural connection
The Ad’Occ regional economic development agency, in partnership with Montpellier SupAgro and the Agri Sud Ouest Innovation cluster, invites you to participate in the second BtoField meetings, to close the European scientific symposium on precision agriculture, ECPA 2019.
These meetings will be an opportunity to hear the testimonies and insights of professionals, but above all to participate in meetings throughout the afternoon, in order to:
- discover the skills of regional, national and even European research on these subjects (data acquisition and processing, modelling, machine learning, optics, imaging, robotics, but also agronomy, sociology, economics, environmental assessment…)
- meet with professional and academic partners to optimize solutions and assess their impact
- find funding for innovation and investment projects
- be supported in a digital transformation process, whether you are a farmer or a supplier of products, services, advice
Free event, but limited number of places: registration
This event is organized in parallel with ECPA and is not managed by the Organizing Committee of ECPA.