Here is the adress of Montpellier SupAgro :
2 place Pierre Viala, 34060 Montpellier
Navigate through Montpellier
- Public transport is very efficient in Montpellier, so we recommend that you use the tram or bus. You can also walk (the conference venue is 15 minutes from the city centre). We recommend to avoid to come by car, there is not much parking place on the campus.
- During the registration, we will provide you, at the time of registration, with a bus/tram card that you can use for the duration of the congress (4 days travel validity for the whole city). Therefore, don’t buy such a ticket on your arrival.
How to get to the campus
You can go :
- By walk from down town, from Jardin du Peyrou located near city centre, go down Boulevard des Arceaux, continue on Avenue de l’Ecole d’Agriculture leading to Place Viala.
- By tram (line 1 stop stade Philipides) + 15 min walk
- By bus from railway station (downtown, at Gare Saint-Roch stop – take Bus n°6 heading to Euromédecine, get off at Place Viala + 1 min. walk
For logistical reasons, registration of attendees will not be possible at the reception place of the welcome cocktail on Sunday evening. Registration will only be made on monday morning from 8 a.m. at the congress venue.
The Welcoming cocktail will take place at :
Universite de Montpellier I – Faculté de Médecine
2 Rue de l’École de Médecine, 34090 Montpellier
(7pm – 9pm)
This year, we have decided to organise a special event for young Precision Agriculture researchers. We wanted PhD and PostDoctoral students from different countries and thematics in Precision Agriculture to meet outside ECPA in a bar so that they could share their experience with other PA students, discover the research areas of other young PA scientists and develop their network.
This event will be held on Tuesday 9thJuly at « La Gazette Café » which is really close to the train station in the city centre of Montpellier (Montpellier Saint Roch). The location is 6 Rue Levat, 34000 Montpellier (you can find the location here)
We are waiting to see you there from 7.30 pm and onwards to share drinks with you ! There will be a quick reminder during the introduction of ECPA.