They support us :
The 12th European Conference
on Precision Agriculture
The French organisers are pleased to welcome the return of the ECPA conference to France and to Montpellier. The conference will continue with the successful format of previous conferences of building in strong industry sessions and participation. Taking advantage of the location of Montpellier on the Mediterranean coast, this 2019 edition will be an opportunity to focus on precision farming applied to small Mediterranean farms. Of course, oral and poster presentations will be welcomed from authors on any precision agriculture topic, though particularly welcome on the list of topics shown in the Programme section. All prospective authors and presenters should view the ‘Key Dates’ section to ensure they can meet the deadlines.
If you have any queries, please email: email@example.com
Montpellier – host city for ECPA 2019
Montpellier is located close to the mediterranean sea with a unique history and architecture. It’s a major french centre of agricultural and land-based research, where there are leading centres for precision agriculture and sensor-based technology with strong industry links. It has been chosen recently as the national centre for digital agriculture research and teaching.
Montpellier will host the first return of ECPA to France since the Third Conference (2001) and provides a new and exciting venue for ECPA. In addition to a strong academic programme, the conference will feature strong links to industry with practical input through commercial participants, the digital agriculture convergence centre as well as the digital mediterranean farm. Montpellier is of course a great city to visit and the Social and Accompanying Persons Programmes will enable delegates to get a real taste of what the south of France can offer – great city centre venues, great food and drink experiences, a vibrant culture, history and of course the sun and the beach.
The Venue for ECPA 2019
The conference will be based at Montpellier SupAgro (Higher Education School under the aegis of the French Ministry of Agriculture). The conference venue is located close to the centre of the city (10-15 min. walk) and a list of possible accommodation will shortly be provided, including some very cheap facilities within student’s residences of Montpellier SupAgro, as well as 4-5 star accomodation in the city center.
Montpellier is a fantastic city for shopping, site-seeing and night-life. The food and wine of the south of France are internationally renowned and the programme will feature great opportunities to experience this and the local culture. Delegates will need to register for different elements of the programme.
- All abstracts must be received by 12pm Wednesday 7th October 2018.
- Authors will be advised whether accepted for oral, suggested for poster presentations or rejected, by Monday 26th October 2018.
- Full papers (8 pages) will then be required by 14th December 2018.
- February 2019 – return of reviewed papers and confirmation of acceptance.
- A final deadline for submission of finalised papers will be set with the proceedings editor and will be notified shortly.
- Poster abstracts must be received by Wednesday 1st May 2019 to be accepted.
- Editorial work to ensure poster abstract they can be submitted to the book of abstracts must be completed by Friday 31st May 2019.
- Registrations will open shortly.
- Closing dates for early bird registrations will be the 15th April 2019.
- The closing date for final registrations, will be confirmed later.
- Precision Agriculture
- Precision Horticulture
- Precision Viticulture
- Precision Crop Protection
- Proximal and Remote Sensing of Soil and Crop
- Applications of Unmanned Aerial Systems
- Satellite-based applications for Precision Agriculture
- Smart Weather for Precision Agriculture
- Differential harvest
- Embedded sensing systems
- Site-Specific Nutrient, Lime and Seed Management
- Site-Specific canopy, harvest quality, etc.
- Precision pasture Management
- Drainage Optimization and Variable Rate Irrigation
- Geostatistics, mapping and spatial data analysis
- Wireless Sensor Networks, Internet of Things
- Robotics, Guidance and Automation
- Economics of Precision Agriculture
- Adoption of Precision Agriculture
- Small farms/Small Holders and Precision Agriculture
- Education in Precision Agriculture
- On Farm Experimentation with Site-Specific Technologies
- Software and mobile Apps for Precision Agriculture
- Decision Support for Precision Agriculture
- Data Mining for Precision Agriculture