ABSTRACT SUBMISSION GUIDELINES:
The Abstract has to briefly describe the work to be discussed in the paper and also give a concise summary of the findings. Please note that abstracts should have between 2 000 and 2 500 characters (including spaces) and include relevant scientific information (materials and methods, results and discussion, and conclusions), no references, no figures.
Abstracts must be submitted using the online submission link.
Do not fax, mail or email your abstracts as they will not be considered.
All abstracts must be submitted in English.
The names and affiliations of ALL authors should be included in the abstract, i.e. department, institution, city, country
- All abstracts must be received by 12pm Wednesday 7th October 2018.
- Authors will be advised whether accepted for oral, suggested for poster presentations or rejected, by Monday 21th October 2018.
- Full papers (8 pages) will then be required by 30th November 2018.
- February 2019 – return of reviewed papers and confirmation of acceptance.
- A final deadline for submission of finalised papers will be set with the proceedings editor and will be notified shortly.
- Poster abstracts must be received by Wednesday 1st May 2019 to be accepted.
- Editorial work to ensure poster abstract they can be submitted to the book of abstracts must be completed by Friday 31st May 2019.
- Registrations will open shortly.
- Closing dates for early bird registrations will be the 15th April 2019.
- The closing date for final registrations, will be confirmed later.